The Early Career Advisory Board (ECAB) of IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica (JAS) is pleased to present the third Symposium Series in 2022 on Multi-source Information Perception and Fusion, to be held online on May 4, 2022.
The Symposium Series is technically sponsored by the IEEE/CAA JAS and aims to provide a research venue for researchers, students and control engineers to exchange ideas and discuss the technical trends and challenges in the area of automation science and engineering. The Series brings together a set of one day or half day symposia at a common site, currently being planned as an online event given the pandemic situation, but IEEE/CAA JAS will be monitoring the pandemic situation and will announce any modifications to this plan. The Series will run multiple times yearly and different symposium topics will be solicited from the current ECAB members.
The third Symposium Series is devoted to recent advances in multi-source information perception and fusion, hosted by two ECAB members Prof. Junjun Jiang and Prof. Jiayi Ma.
Accepted papers will be distributed as widely as possible over the subfields of Information Fusion, Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition. Most excitingly, all accepted papers will be recommended to and published in the IEEE/CAA JAS as Letter when passing peer review.
Call for Papers
Topics of contributing papers include, but are not limited to
● Image fusion, e.g., multi-modal image fusion/digital photography image fusion/remote sensing image fusion
● 3D point cloud and 2D image fusion
● Multi-sensor fusion for natural disaster detection/prediction
● Multiple physical indicators fusion for health monitoring/disease diagnosis
● Multiple inertial measurement units fusion for attitude algorithm
● Multi-view 3D objection detection/tracking or pose estimation
● Multispectral pedestrian detection/semantic segmentation/instance segmentation/abnormal event detection
● Multi-period information fusion for image/video enhancement, super-resolution, segmentation and detection
● Multi-modal information fusion for data classification, prediction, clustering and association
● Multi-sensor fusion for automatic driving and simultaneous localization and mapping
Contributed papers up to 3 to 4 pages (double column with font size being 9; the template can be found at https://www.ieee-jas.net/news/Information%20for%20Authors.htm）should be submitted by March 25, 2022 via online submission and review system: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/ieee-jas
The submission should be noted on the first page with “Symposium Series 3”.
All the authors will receive the notification of acceptance/rejection by April 9, 2022.
Junjun Jiang (Harbin Institute of Technology, China), IEEE/CAA JAS ECAB Member
Jiayi Ma (Wuhan University, China), IEEE/CAA JAS ECAB Member
School of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Electronic Information School, Wuhan University, China
IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica